Terms and Conditions Agreement
The following terminology applies to this Agreement: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Circle Heart Books LLC. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
This Agreement governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this Agreement in full. If you disagree with any part of this Agreement, you must not use our website.
This agreement contains disclaimers and other provisions that limit the Author’s liability to you. Please read these terms and conditions fully and carefully. If you do not agree to be bound to each and every term and condition set forth herein, please exit the website and do not access, read or otherwise use information provided herein.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to use website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the following restrictions.
- You must not, without express written consent: Republish material from this website (including republication on another website); Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website; Show any material from the website in public; Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution). Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
- We assume no liability and are not liable or responsible to any person or entity with respect to any damages, loss, or negative consequences for any medical or any other type of issues that arise in relation to suggestions on this website, caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by any material or linked material on this website.
- We make no representations, warranties, undertakings, or guarantees that the information on this website or any linked material is accurate, complete, correct, not misleading, or that it will lead to any particular outcome.
- The Content may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- This website is NOT intended to provide medical advice. It is an informational resource only and not intended to provide do-it-yourself information. Do not rely on the information on this website as a substitute for advice from a qualified health provider. If you have questions about things on this website, seek advice from a qualified health provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website or in any linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- The views expressed on this website have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, practice or other institution with which the authors or guest authors are affiliated.
- You should not undertake any yoga practice without first consulting with your qualified health provider. The company and authors are not responsible for any specific health needs that may require medical supervision. The practice of yoga involves physical activity and may cause injury. Do not commence the practice of yoga without learning at least fundamental poses and techniques from a qualified instructor.
- Always clear everything with your care provider and be cautioned that you use the information found in this website at your own risk.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTING: Some material on the website will be open to the public. You should consider comments carefully and do not post any information or ideas that you would like to keep private. By uploading or otherwise making available any information in the form of user generated comments or otherwise, you grant the Company the unlimited, perpetual right to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein. You are responsible for the comments you post. You may not impersonate any other person through the website. You may not post content that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, invasive of another person’s privacy rights or that is otherwise unlawful. You may not post content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not post any content that includes any computer virus or other code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any computer software or hardware. By submitting or posting content on the website, you grant the Company the right to remove any content or comment that, in Company’s sole judgment, does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You also grant the Company the right to modify, adapt, and edit any content.
AGE RESTRICTION: The website is intended for persons eighteen (18) years or older. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) should not access, use and/or browse the website.
INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party as a result of (1) any content posted or made available by you on this website, (2) any violation of law that occurs by you through the website, and/or (3) anything you do using the website and/or the material contained therein.
DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIRD PARTY LINKS:
- The website may, from time to time, contain links to other (“third party”) web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience and not as a guarantee or recommendation by the Company for the services, products, information, opinion or any other content on such third party web sites or as an indication of any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of such third party web sites.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any linked or otherwise connected websites. The Company does not make any representations or guarantees regarding the privacy practices of, or the content or accuracy of materials included in, any linked or third party websites. The inclusion of third party advertisements on the website does not constitute an endorsement, guarantee, or recommendation. The Company makes no representations and/or guarantees regarding any product or service contained therein.
- Cash or Personal Check, and all major Credit and Debit Cards are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Our Terms are payment in full within fifteen days. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
- Money that remains outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement.
- We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through small claims court. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
- Returned check will incur a $25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned check, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
- All purchases from our website are non-refundable and non-returnable. Please contact us through the contact form on our website if you have concerns about a particular product.
- We are not responsible for purchases made through third party websites such as Amazon, CreateSpace, Etsy, or any other third party website. Please contact the company through whom you made the purchase if you have a concern.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
PAYMENTS: The Company may request information from you for payments. You may provide contact information including name, address, phone, email, shipping address, credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If the Company has trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you. Please be aware that we are not responsible for information submitted through Paypal or other third party websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by The Company.
LINKS: This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
MODIFICATION: We may revise this Agreement from time-to-time. The revised Agreement will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised Agreement on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
MISCELLANY: The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives; this Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties; its terms can be modified only by an instrument in writing signed by both parties; a waiver of a breach of any of its provisions shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions hereof.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, irrespective of any conflicts of laws provisions. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington for any disputes arising in connection with this Agreement.